Who we are?
FontsX, IS TOP FontsX AND EMOJI KEYBOARD. YOUR PRIVACY IS A TOP PRIORITY TO US AND WE APPRECIATE THAT YOU PUT YOUR TRUST IN US. WE ARE COMMITTED TO THE RESPONSIBLE MANAGEMENT, USE AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Information We Collect
Information you choose to give us
When you interact with our services, we collect the information that you choose to share with us. This may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- When you interact with our services, we collect the information that you choose to share with us. For example, most of our services require you to set up a basic FontsX account, so we need to collect a few important details about you, such as: a password, an email address or phone number, and your gender.
Information collected when you use our services
When you use our services, we collect information about which of those services you’ve used, how you’ve used them and the devices you use to access those services. See below for more details:
- Usage Information. We collect information about your activity on our services. For example, we may collect information about:
how you interact with our services, such as date and time you logged in, which FontsX you sent, which clothing you wore or which sharing method you used.
- Device information. We collect information from and about the device(s) you use to access our services. For example, we collect:
- information about your hardware and software, such as the hardware model, operating system version, device memory, advertising identifiers, unique application identifiers, apps installed, unique device identifiers, browser type, language, battery level, and time zone;
- information from device sensors, such as accelerometers, gyroscopes, compasses, microphones, and whether you have headphones connected.
- information about your wireless and mobile network connections, such as your service provider and signal strength.
How We Use Information
The main reason we use your information is to develop, deliver and improve our products and services. Additionally, we use your information for the following reasons:
We want you to be in control of your information, so we provide you with the following tools.
- Revoking permissions. If you let us use your information, you can always change your mind and simply revoke your permission by changing the settings on your device if your device offers those options. Of course, if you do that, certain services may lose full functionality.
- Uninstall. You can stop all information collection by an app by uninstalling it using the standard uninstall process for your device. If you uninstall the app from your mobile device, the unique identifier associated with your device will continue to be stored. If you re-install the application on the same mobile device, we will be able to re-associate this identifier to your previous transactions and activities.
How We Share Information
We may share information about you in the following ways:
- With third parties for legal reasons. We may share information about you if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to:
- comply with any valid legal process, governmental request, or applicable law, rule, or regulation.
- investigate, remedy, or enforce potential Terms of Service violations.
- protect the rights, property, and safety of us, our users, or others.
- detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
Our services are not intended for—and we don’t direct them to—anyone under 13. And that’s why we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 13. If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, we may require your parent’s consent before we collect and use that information.
Changes to the Policy
Any information that is collected is subject to the Policy in effect at the time such information is collected. We may, however, modify the Policy from time to time. If we make any material changes to this Policy, we will notify you of such changes by posting them on FontsX or by other notification, and we will indicate when such changes will become effective. By continuing to access or use FontsX after those changes become effective, you are agreeing to have your information collected, used and disclosed as described in the modified Policy.
If you have any questions about this Policy, you can contact us: email@example.com